Skip to content
- Observe the intersection and the reason why it is gridlocked (obstruction ahead? careless drivers? Long Vehicles?).
- Collect statistics if you can (how often , specific days, times of days). Pictures or videos are very helpful too.
- Call 311 and request more enforcement of “Spill backs”.
- Call your precinct or Attend your Police Precinct community council and request enforcement at this intersection.
- Write a letter to NYPD, Chief Tuller, 1 Police Plaza , New York City, NY, 10007 to request enforcement at this intersection.
- Copy your elected officials (see Resources).
- Copy Chekpeds