Show the elected that the vast majority of New Yorkers favors a plan to reduce traffic and fund mass transit.
With only 8 days left, you can make the difference.
Click on the banner below to instantly send letters to your City Council member, State Assembly Member and State Senator and let them know that the time to act for better transit and less traffic has come.
Congestion Pricing will help Clinton Hell’s Kitchen
to reduce the number of individual cars ,
- to free up pedestrian bicycle and bus space to implement bus only lanes
- to improve air quality and reduce our high level of asthma ( the second highest in Manhattan after Harlem according to the Department of Health)
- to enforce gridlock laws
- by adding buses to the M104 an M42 routes and new cars for the A, C and E lines
- to support our vision of 9th Avenue
Congestion Pricing is the only way to
- obtain immediately $ 345 Million in Federal funding for transit Improvements
- to raise $ 30 Billion in transportation Capital funding
Congestion pricing is democratic
- only 6% of the population commutes by car and 80% of those do so by choice and not by necessity .
- the average revenue of a car commuter is about 25% higher than a bus commuter
|More on Congestion Pricing
|CB4 Resolution on Congestion Pricing