to hear directly a number of safety concerns residents have brought to our attention about traffic management and traffic enforcement at various intersections in our district and help us resolve these ongoing safety concerns.
CB4 Transportation Committee
Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 – 6:30 pm
Holland House, 351 W 42nd Street, Piano Room
From PS 51 lack of resources and enforcement, to waving cars into pedestrians, to abusing the whistle and general lack of enforcement, many issues need addressing. Your voice is important.
Here is the full agenda:
- NYPD and Pedestrian safety
- MTA bollards at 31st Street
- Speed Humps 15th street (8th and 9th)
- 47th – 48th street – residential only signage
- PS 111 Street Sign Change Request West 53rd Street
- Long Distance Bus Stop at 9th avenue and 33rd